We have a new opportunity available to work within our busy city centre office. We are looking for a confident and self-motivated receptionist to join our team to assist in the day to day running of our reception.
This role is offered on a part time basis, working Thursdays and Fridays from 9am to 5pm.
Duties Will Include:
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To work as part of a team and to be responsible for the day-to-day reception duties of the Practice by providing an effective and efficient client service to the Clients, Partners and members of Staff by the use of clear communication.
Key Tasks and Duties – as and when required:
- To attend to all incoming telephone calls to the switchboard and ensure that telephone calls are dealt with in a professional and friendly manner, if appropriate, that full electronic telephone messages are taken.
- During office hours responsible for the cleanliness of the Reception area (including behind Reception Desk) ensuring that it is kept tidy, magazines / leaflets are in date and available to Clients
- Record the arrival of Clients / Visitors with the initials of the Fee Earner / Support Staff and time of appointment / meeting.
- Occasionally, may be required to photocopy confidential documentation. When photocopying correspondence, forms, documentation etc, ensure that it is done speedily, accurately and to a high standard.
- To be familiar with the operation of relevant IT facilities including Word, Excel and Outlook. When appropriate, training will be given on the use of the Practice’s database and legal software.
- Presentable and reliable
- Confident and assertive
- Responsible and flexible
- Competent with the operation of relevant IT facilities including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Competent in the use of a telephone
- To be able to complete basic word processing and to be computer literate
If you think you have the qualities needed to join our team at Best Solicitors, please apply in writing with your current CV to Beverley Brooke or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy closing date: 16 September 2019
Best Solicitors is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Date: 20 August 2019