Competition – Tour de Yorkshire 2019
On 3 May 2019, cyclists will set off from Barnsley Town Hall. We are holding a fun day at our Barnsley Office on Church Street to celebrate and support the cyclists as they pass through the town as part of Tour de Yorkshire 2019.
There will be free games and prizes for all of the family to enjoy. There will also be refreshments and plenty of cake!
Social Media Competition
Our Managing Partner, Donna Tilbrook, is going to cycle from our Sheffield office to our Barnsley office on 3 May 2019, setting off at 10am.
To be in with a chance of winning a meal for two at The Oak House in Chapeltown, simply share the social media post and comment making a guess of how long you think it will take Donna to cycle from Sheffield to Barnsley. It is that simple! (T&C’s apply)*
Route – 48 West Street, Sheffield, S1 4EX to 39 Church Street, Barnsley, S70 2AH
1st – Meal for two at The Oak House, 10 Station Road, Chapeltown, S35 2XH
2nd – Free standard Will drafted by Best Solicitors
3rd – Bottle of Champagne
4th – Box of luxury chocolates
Terms and Conditions (T&C’s)*
- 1 guess per person, per social media platform
- Competition will be live on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Instagram
- Facebook/Twitter/Linked In – post must be shared/re-tweeted as well as commenting your guess
- Instagram – post must be liked as well as commenting your guess
- Winners will be announced Saturday 4 May 2019
- If more than one entry is correct, names will be placed into a hat