Buy to let seminar – 11 November 2015 – Doncaster
In association with Best Solicitors and Hawsons Chartered Accountants, Yorkshire Bank will be hosting its annual Buy to Let Seminar in South Yorkshire to share with you their current updates in this thriving market.
Private Banking Manager, Peter Camm, will present his current findings in the industry and the funding options available from Yorkshire Bank.
Stacey Pocock, from BEST, will guide you on the legal pitfalls and advantages to consider and Stephen Charles, Tax Partner from Hawsons, will update you on the current tax savings and what benefits can be obtained.
The event will also provide you with a unique networking opportunity to share your experiences with other Buy to Let owners.
- 8.00 am Arrival and networking
- 8.15 am Breakfast Buffet Open
- 8.30 am Kevin Elliott, Head of Business & Private Banking, South Yorkshire – Welcome
- 8.35 am Peter Camm, Private Manager, Yorkshire Bank
- 8.50 am Stephen Charles, Hawsons Chartered Accountants
- 9.15 am Stacey Pocock, BEST Solicitors
- 9.40 am Q & A
- 9.45 am Close
Date and venue
- Date: 11 November, 2015
- Start Time: 8.00 am
- Venue: Doncaster School For The Deaf, Leger Way, Doncaster, DN2 6AY
If you would like to attend please contact: Kevin Elliott on 07834610092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org